“WIN A BLUE RIBBON MUSIC EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES”
SPONSORED BY PABST BREWING COMPANY, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. Entry Period: The "Win a Blue Ribbon Music Experience Sweepstakes" (" Sweepstakes") commences at 12:00 AM PST on July 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on September 30, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sponsor's time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on September 30, 2019. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to persons legally residing in, and physically located within, one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age at time of entry. Employees, officers, agents and directors of Pabst Brewing Company, LLC ("Pabst" or "Sponsor"), and The Marketing Arm Inc. (" Administrator"), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, alcoholic beverage suppliers, wholesalers, distributors and importers, alcoholic beverage retailers, partners, dealers, manufacturers, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate families ( i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. ("Live Nation") from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant's participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities and Live Nation. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant's participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. Sweepstakes Overview : The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into five (5) separate entry periods as specified below ("Entry Period(s)") during which forty-seven (47) Winners (hereinafter defined) will be selected for each Entry Period for a total of two-hundred thirty-five (235) Winners. All times referenced are in "PST".
Entry Period Draw Date Drawing
7/1/19 (12:00 AM) - 7/18/19 (11:59 PM) 7/19/19 "Drawing No. 1"
7/19/19 (12:00 AM)-8/4/19 (11:59 PM) 8/5/19 "Drawing No 2"
8/5/19 (12:00 AM) -8/23/19 (11:59 PM) 8/24/19 "Drawing No. 3"
8/24/19 (12:00 AM)- 9/11/19 (11:59 PM) 9/12/19 "Drawing No. 4"
9/12/19 (12:00 AM) - 9/30/19 (11:59 PM) 10/1/19 "Drawing No. 5"
Drawing No. 1 through Drawing No. 5 will collectively be referred to herein as ("Drawing" or "Drawings"). All Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) not selected during any one Drawing will remain in the pool of entries for any subsequent Drawing during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. To Enter: Visit pabstblueribbon.com/music complete all required fields on the online entry form and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules and submit entry form as requested to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Message and data rates may apply if entrant enters Sweepstakes via mobile device.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes Period. A "day" is defined as the twenty-four (24) hours between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM on the same day. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry per day, only one (1) entry will be considered for that day. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the "authorized account subscriber" of the e-mail account used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period. The "authorized account subscriber" for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor's satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered "Eligible Entries". All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each applicable Drawing.
6. Prizes: NO PART OF ANY OF THE PRIZES INCLUDE ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
Grand Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners selected during each Entry Period will each receive a concert trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest of Grand Prize Winner ("Guest") to a select 2019 Live Nation produced and promoted concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States (excludes music festivals). The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor's choice near Grand Prize Winner's primary residence in the United States to the major airport nearest the selected concert, with an approximate retail value ("ARV ") of $1,400; (ii) one (1) night hotel accommodations near concert destination for Grand Prize Winner and Guest, which will be one (1) standard room based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included), with an ARV of $500; (iii) two (2) reserved tickets to concert, with an ARV of $400; and (iv) one (1) $200 pre-paid gift card (subject to the terms and conditions of gift card), with an ARV of $200, collectively (the "Grand Prize"). The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,500. Tickets are redeemable until December 31, 2019. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 100 miles of concert destination and no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Grand Prize value. Grand Prize Winners and Guests must travel on the same itinerary.
MAKE NOTE THAT THE PRIZE MUST BE TAKEN IN ITS ENTIRETY IN ORDER TO AWARD ANY ELEMENT OF THE PRIZE. IF THE WINNER DOES NOT, FOR ANY REASON, ATTEND THE TRIP, THE GIFT CARD PORTION OF THE PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
First Place Prizes : Nine (9) Winners selected during each Entry Period will each receive two (2) reserved tickets to a select 2019 Live Nation produced and promoted concert taking place at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States, with an ARV of $250 for each Winner, the (" First Place Prize" or "First Place Prizes"). Tickets are redeemable until December 31, 2019 or while supplies last. Transportation and lodging are not included as part of the Prize and are solely the Winner's responsibility.
Second Place Prizes: Three (3) Winners selected during each Entry Period will each receive: (i) two (2) general admission/lawn tickets to a select 2019 Live Nation produced and promoted concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States with an ARV of $140; and (ii) one (1) $100 pre-paid gift card (subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card), with an ARV of $100, collectively the ("Second Place Prize" or " Second Place Prizes"). The total ARV of each Second Place Prize is $240. Tickets are redeemable until December 31, 2019, or while supplies last. Transportation and lodging are not included as part of the Prize and are solely the Winner's responsibility .
Third Place Prizes: Four (4) Winners selected during each Entry Period will each receive: (i) two (2) general admission/lawn tickets to a select 2019 Live Nation produced and promoted concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States with an ARV of $140; and (ii) one (1) $50 pre-paid gift card (subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card), with an ARV of $50, collectively the ("Third Place Prize" or " Third Place Prizes"). The total ARV for each Third Place Prize is $190. Tickets are redeemable until December 31, 2019 or while supplies last. Transportation and lodging are not included as part of the Prize and are solely the Winner's responsibility .
The Grand Prizes and the First, Second, Third and Fourth Place Prizes will hereinafter collectively be referred to as (" Prize" or "Prizes"). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $58,150. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination for the Grand Prizes Winners. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner ("Images"). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be two-hundred thirty-five (235) Winner selected in random drawings from among all of the Eligible Entries as specified in Section 3 herein by Sponsor's independent judging agency, Administrator. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering the Sweepstakes the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems . The Fourth Place Prizes will be delivered to the Winners via email to the email address provided by the applicable Winners at time of entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly when required and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries.
9. Winner Verification:
Grand Prize, First Place Prize, Second Place Prize and Third Place Prize: In order for these Winners to be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prizes, the potential Winners must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within two (2) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor a complete and valid IRS Form W9 (for all Prizes with an ARV of $600 or more) and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities and Live Nation from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner's participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner's name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
Guests participating in Grand Prize with Grand Prize Winners will also be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner's documentation as provided in these Official Rules within two (2) days of issuance. Guests traveling with a Grand Prize Winner must be, at the time of Prize fulfillment, at least 21 years of age. If a Grand Prize Winner chooses not to take a Guest, or if any Guest does not sign the documentation as provided in these Official Rules within the time frame specified then the Guest elements of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and the other elements of the Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's obligation to award the Grand Prize.
Fourth Place Winner Verification: These potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver's license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential Winner.
Providing potential Winners are in compliance with the Official Rules, have successfully proven eligibility when required, provided Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 when required and properly executed any required documents, potential Winners will each be determined to be a (" Winner" and collectively "Winners"). In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, even if the disqualified potential Winner's name may have been publicly announced.
Winners and Guests must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a potential Winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential Winner. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified. Winners and Guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners and Guests acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners and Guests will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners or Guests deem appropriate.
10. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about October - December 2019, but subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner or a Guest. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or a Guest who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation; passports or other travel documentation, transportation (unless specified as being included), lodging (unless specified as being included), meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, are solely Winner's responsibility. The Grand Prize Winners may be required to provide a credit card to the hotel to cover any incidental costs incurred. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes, including all travel arrangements for the Grand Prize Winners, will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion the airline and hotel to be provided as part of the Trip Prize. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a Grand Prize Winner or a Guest is not available or able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner and Guest's privileges will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random manner from the remaining applicable Eligible Entries if time permits. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any element of the Grand Prize or associated with the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winners and Guests must possess valid travel documents in order to travel.
11. Taxes: All Winners with Prize values of $600 or over must supply Sponsor and/or Administrator with their social security number. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the actual value of Prize is $600 or over. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner's responsibility.
12. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor's sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.pabstblueribbon.com/music if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, applicable Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES or LIVE NATION DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, As a condition of entering the SweepstakeS, Entrant agrees that: (i) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT all causes of action arising out of or connected with this SweepstakeS, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually -- without resort to any form of class action -- by BINDING arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awardS shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE attorneys' fees. This sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of CALIFORNIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state for non-digital Prizes) must be made by November 30, 2019. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: " Win a Blue Ribbon Music Experience Sweepstakes", #140 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, "Winners List" or "Official Rules" on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Pabst Brewing Company, LLC 10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 3200, Dallas, TX 75201.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of Winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation.
Live Nation, VIP Nation, Concert Cash, TicketsNow and TicketExchange are trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
© 2019 by Pabst Brewing Company, Milwaukee, WI